Tracked Free Standard Shipping
- VIC: 2-5 days
- NSW/SA/ACT: 3-6 days
- QLD/TAS: 3-7 days
- WA/NT: 3-9 days
Next Business day for all CBD areas excluding WA and NT and rural areas. 2-3 business days needs to be given for WA/NT and rural parcels.
All International parcels are shipped via Sendle. Please note: We cannot be held liable for any import duties, customs fees or taxes that may be incurred on the delivery of your order at your selected country. Delivery delays can occur through customs processes which is out of our control.
Rest of the World
Standard (Tracked) - $24.99
Express (Tracked) - $34.99
10 - 20 business days
Orders are dispatched Monday-Friday. Whilst we work hard to ensure all orders are sent out within 24 hours, however during busy periods i.e launches, sales, Christmas etc, this may be extended to 48 hours. If you’d like an update on your order status, get in touch at email@example.com
If an order needs to be changed or canceled after being processed, please contact us immediately via email. If you have made an error in your delivery address, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If your order has already been shipped, we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details entered.
If your order is being sent to a business address, please include the company name on the order as this makes it much easier for couriers to deliver to the correct location.
Parcels which are rejected by the receiver or have an incorrect address may result in the parcel being returned to sender. On the instance that this may happen, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact us to notify us of the situation.
All product prices indicated and payments made on this site are in ($AUD) Australian Dollars. We offer a currency converter on the top left-hand side of the site for international customers.
Do you offer free shipping?
YES! We offer free standard shipping Australia wide. All orders are packed Monda - Friday with an average delivery time of 2-5 days (pending on where you live). If you need your package faster, we also offer express shipping for $9.99.
Do you have a returns policy?
Sorry, we know this is the boring legal stuff, but take a minute to have a read of our return policy. We offer free returns for 30 days from the date of delivery/receiving of order.
How do I get in contact with you?
Emailing us is the way to go! Our email contact is email@example.com
This allows us to keep a paper trail of your issue so we can help you as best we can.
We’re only human, so please be patient and we are working as quickly as possible to get back to you. We promise we won’t leave you on ‘read’!
How do I use a discount code?
Woo, it’s on sale - so you’re basically saving money (at least, that’s what we tell ourselves when something is on sale). Simply head to the checkout, and on the first page of the checkout there will be a box for you to enter your discount code in - make sure to click ‘Apply’! This is offered before the payment page so you’re totally aware of how much you can save.
*Please note: Only one discount code can be used per order. If you are purchasing multiple bundles and discounts, we suggest placing separate orders. Strikethrough prices may consider the discount code mentioned in the description. Please check email offers for which items the code is applicable for.
What payment types do you offer?
We accept the good old-fashioned methods of payment, such as credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express) as well as debit cards that can be used for online transactions. If you’re a bit more tech-savvy, we offer GooglePay and ApplePay too!
Need a little longer to pay for your HNTR order? We offer Afterpay and ShopPay payment plans for Australian customers only.
How do I figure out my size?
How do I measure my ring size? I have a printer.
1. Print our ring sizer PDF (here) on standard 8.5" x 11" paper at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
2. Measure the grey section, it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
3. If you have a ring that fits you well (or a ring you know fits the person you are gifting to) - place the ring on top of each sizing circle until you find the match. The matching circle should fit perfectly inside the ring.
4. Alternatively - cut out the sizing tool (the top section that looks like a ruler), and wrap the piece of paper around your desired finger. The number that aligns closest with the 'Read Size Here' line will be your size.
5. If you are in between sizes it's best to go up rather than down.
How do I measure my ring size? I don't have a printer.
1. Cut a thin strip of paper 10-12cm long.
2. Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
4. Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made in millimeters. This will give you the circumference of your finger.
5. Using the below char convert your measurement into standard US sizing.
6. If you are in between sizes, it's always best to round up rather than down.
Do you have a sizing chart for rings?
Yes, we do! Please note we only stock sizes 7 to 11 US.