Exchange & Returns
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee after the item has been shipped from our warehouse.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange within this period, your product must be:
- In the same condition as sold.
- You must have proof of purchase (Order # & Name).
HOW TO RETURN:1. Contact us at email@example.com to obtain an official Returns Form, quoting your name, order number and item(s) you wish to return
Note: Do not return an order without a returns form, it can't be attributed to you.
2. Once you have your Returns Form, please complete this and send your return to the address provided.
3. Once received by our team, your refund will be processed within 7 business days and funds will be returned to the Credit Card, Paypal or Afterpay account that was used for the original transaction. If you wish to exchange an item, we will organise this and dispatch your new item within 3-5 business days of receiving your return.
Please ensure you post back your return using a traceable service as we cannot be held liable for any lost packages. It is very important to hold on to your tracking number to make sure the return package has arrived safely to us. We do not cover any postage costs associated with domestic or international returns, all costs associated with returning items to us are at the responsibility of the customer.
Do you offer free shipping?
YES! We offer free standard shipping Australia wide. All orders are packed Monda - Friday with an average delivery time of 2-5 days (pending on where you live). If you need your package faster, we also offer express shipping for $9.99.
Do you have a returns policy?
Sorry, we know this is the boring legal stuff, but take a minute to have a read of our return policy. We offer free returns for 30 days from the date of delivery/receiving of order.
How do I get in contact with you?
Emailing us is the way to go! Our email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
This allows us to keep a paper trail of your issue so we can help you as best we can.
We’re only human, so please be patient and we are working as quickly as possible to get back to you. We promise we won’t leave you on ‘read’!
How do I use a discount code?
Woo, it’s on sale - so you’re basically saving money (at least, that’s what we tell ourselves when something is on sale). Simply head to the checkout, and on the first page of the checkout there will be a box for you to enter your discount code in - make sure to click ‘Apply’! This is offered before the payment page so you’re totally aware of how much you can save.
*Please note: Only one discount code can be used per order. If you are purchasing multiple bundles and discounts, we suggest placing separate orders. Strikethrough prices may consider the discount code mentioned in the description. Please check email offers for which items the code is applicable for.
What payment types do you offer?
We accept the good old-fashioned methods of payment, such as credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express) as well as debit cards that can be used for online transactions. If you’re a bit more tech-savvy, we offer GooglePay and ApplePay too!
Need a little longer to pay for your HNTR order? We offer Afterpay and ShopPay payment plans for Australian customers only.
How do I figure out my size?
How do I measure my ring size? I have a printer.
1. Print our ring sizer PDF (here) on standard 8.5" x 11" paper at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
2. Measure the grey section, it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
3. If you have a ring that fits you well (or a ring you know fits the person you are gifting to) - place the ring on top of each sizing circle until you find the match. The matching circle should fit perfectly inside the ring.
4. Alternatively - cut out the sizing tool (the top section that looks like a ruler), and wrap the piece of paper around your desired finger. The number that aligns closest with the 'Read Size Here' line will be your size.
5. If you are in between sizes it's best to go up rather than down.
How do I measure my ring size? I don't have a printer.
1. Cut a thin strip of paper 10-12cm long.
2. Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
4. Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made in millimeters. This will give you the circumference of your finger.
5. Using the below char convert your measurement into standard US sizing.
6. If you are in between sizes, it's always best to round up rather than down.
Do you have a sizing chart for rings?
Yes, we do! Please note we only stock sizes 7 to 11 US.