Tonal elegance meets structural design with HNTR Black’s visionary unisex jewellery.
Fuelled by the belief that great style stands the test of time, each piece is meticulously crafted using high quality Stainless Steel, guaranteed to never tarnish, fade or lose colour.
A unique link between the rebelliousness of innovation and the subtly of an essential piece, HNTR Black is all about balance.
Take in the confidence of exceptional style and allow HNTR Black’s innovative design elevate any wardrobe edit.
Founded by Paddy Kennedy in 2018, HNTR Black was forged by the belief that the perfect piece can unlock limitless style potential.
A visionary from day one, Paddy spent his younger years as a style enthusiast, constantly on the hunt for statement pieces. It was during this time that he sought a unisex piece of jewellery that was exclusive enough to stand out, while being classic enough to be a staple. Alas, the global market came up short and Paddy decided to take matters into his own hands.
From there, Paddy designed the jewellery he wanted to see; high quality, forward-thinking and minimalistic. Far from conforming to the usual jewellery archetype, HNTR Black was born and the journey began.
Do you offer free shipping?
YES! We offer free standard shipping Australia wide. All orders are packed Monda - Friday with an average delivery time of 2-5 days (pending on where you live). If you need your package faster, we also offer express shipping for $9.99.
Do you have a returns policy?
Sorry, we know this is the boring legal stuff, but take a minute to have a read of our return policy. We offer free returns for 30 days from the date of delivery/receiving of order.
How do I get in contact with you?
Emailing us is the way to go! Our email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
This allows us to keep a paper trail of your issue so we can help you as best we can.
We’re only human, so please be patient and we are working as quickly as possible to get back to you. We promise we won’t leave you on ‘read’!
How do I use a discount code?
Woo, it’s on sale - so you’re basically saving money (at least, that’s what we tell ourselves when something is on sale). Simply head to the checkout, and on the first page of the checkout there will be a box for you to enter your discount code in - make sure to click ‘Apply’! This is offered before the payment page so you’re totally aware of how much you can save.
*Please note: Only one discount code can be used per order. If you are purchasing multiple bundles and discounts, we suggest placing separate orders. Strikethrough prices may consider the discount code mentioned in the description. Please check email offers for which items the code is applicable for.
What payment types do you offer?
We accept the good old-fashioned methods of payment, such as credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express) as well as debit cards that can be used for online transactions. If you’re a bit more tech-savvy, we offer GooglePay and ApplePay too!
Need a little longer to pay for your HNTR order? We offer Afterpay and ShopPay payment plans for Australian customers only.
How do I figure out my size?
How do I measure my ring size? I have a printer.
1. Print our ring sizer PDF (here) on standard 8.5" x 11" paper at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
2. Measure the grey section, it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
3. If you have a ring that fits you well (or a ring you know fits the person you are gifting to) - place the ring on top of each sizing circle until you find the match. The matching circle should fit perfectly inside the ring.
4. Alternatively - cut out the sizing tool (the top section that looks like a ruler), and wrap the piece of paper around your desired finger. The number that aligns closest with the 'Read Size Here' line will be your size.
5. If you are in between sizes it's best to go up rather than down.
How do I measure my ring size? I don't have a printer.
1. Cut a thin strip of paper 10-12cm long.
2. Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
4. Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made in millimeters. This will give you the circumference of your finger.
5. Using the below char convert your measurement into standard US sizing.
6. If you are in between sizes, it's always best to round up rather than down.
Do you have a sizing chart for rings?
Yes, we do! Please note we only stock sizes 7 to 11 US.