Terms & Conditions
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
HNTR BLACK collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Suite 1031/1 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
Do you offer free shipping?
YES! We offer free standard shipping Australia wide. All orders are packed Monda - Friday with an average delivery time of 2-5 days (pending on where you live). If you need your package faster, we also offer express shipping for $9.99.
Do you have a returns policy?
Sorry, we know this is the boring legal stuff, but take a minute to have a read of our return policy. We offer free returns for 30 days from the date of delivery/receiving of order.
How do I get in contact with you?
Emailing us is the way to go! Our email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
This allows us to keep a paper trail of your issue so we can help you as best we can.
We’re only human, so please be patient and we are working as quickly as possible to get back to you. We promise we won’t leave you on ‘read’!
How do I use a discount code?
Woo, it’s on sale - so you’re basically saving money (at least, that’s what we tell ourselves when something is on sale). Simply head to the checkout, and on the first page of the checkout there will be a box for you to enter your discount code in - make sure to click ‘Apply’! This is offered before the payment page so you’re totally aware of how much you can save.
*Please note: Only one discount code can be used per order. If you are purchasing multiple bundles and discounts, we suggest placing separate orders. Strikethrough prices may consider the discount code mentioned in the description. Please check email offers for which items the code is applicable for.
What payment types do you offer?
We accept the good old-fashioned methods of payment, such as credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express) as well as debit cards that can be used for online transactions. If you’re a bit more tech-savvy, we offer GooglePay and ApplePay too!
Need a little longer to pay for your HNTR order? We offer Afterpay and ShopPay payment plans for Australian customers only.
How do I figure out my size?
How do I measure my ring size? I have a printer.
1. Print our ring sizer PDF (here) on standard 8.5" x 11" paper at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
2. Measure the grey section, it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
3. If you have a ring that fits you well (or a ring you know fits the person you are gifting to) - place the ring on top of each sizing circle until you find the match. The matching circle should fit perfectly inside the ring.
4. Alternatively - cut out the sizing tool (the top section that looks like a ruler), and wrap the piece of paper around your desired finger. The number that aligns closest with the 'Read Size Here' line will be your size.
5. If you are in between sizes it's best to go up rather than down.
How do I measure my ring size? I don't have a printer.
1. Cut a thin strip of paper 10-12cm long.
2. Wrap the strip of paper tightly around your desired finger.
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark the point where the paper overlaps itself.
4. Lay the strip of paper on a flat surface and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the strip to the marking you made in millimeters. This will give you the circumference of your finger.
5. Using the below char convert your measurement into standard US sizing.
6. If you are in between sizes, it's always best to round up rather than down.
Do you have a sizing chart for rings?
Yes, we do! Please note we only stock sizes 7 to 11 US.